The Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Office of
LUIS A. GONZALEZ, M.D.
East Office: 915-594-1145
West Office: 915-581-8751
Luis Antonio Gonzalez, M.D. is a family-owned and operated office right here in El Paso, TX. Since our office opened in 1998, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other offices may offer similar services, but we strive to provide our best care to our valued patients. Dr. Gonzalez sees 100% of his patients and will work hard to help you find relief.
We are Committed to helping our patients with their allergy, asthma, and immunological needs!
We would like to introduce you to our staff.
1. Our Office Manager - Alma Miranda, CMOM - Ms. Miranda has been working at our office since 2000 and before that with Dr. David Weinstein. She is responsible for assisting Dr. Gonzalez in managing the office. She supervises all the staff, maintains the office as the bookkeeper, contract updates, gathering proposals for Dr. Gonzalez, and much more.
2. Receptionist - Chayo Dozal - Ms. Dozal has been the Receptionist at our office since 2000 and before that with Dr. David Weinstein. She is responsible for greeting our patients, preparing charts, making appointments, checking on insurances, and a number of other duties.
3. Biller and Collector - Rosemary Flores - Ms. Flores has been our Biller and Collector since 2005. She is responsible for working with all the insurances in the billing for our patients, assists in making appointments, checking on insurances, and much more.
4. Medical Assistant - Rita Wimer, MA - Ms. Wimer has been working at our office since 2007. She is responsible for triaging patients, allergy injections, assisting Dr. Gonzalez in obtaining phone calls, allergy skin testing, and much more.
5. Registered Nurse - Pamela Riviere-Gonzalez, RN - Mrs. Gonzalez has been with the office since we started in 2000. She starting part time at the office at that time working with patients as a registered nurse. She is responsible for triaging patients, allergy injections, assisting Dr. Gonzalez with Drug Testing, Insect Venom Testing, phone calls, allergy skin testing, preparing the vials for patients, and much more.